Monday, December 20, 2010

A Small Group Christmas

We hosted our annual Small Group Christmas party last week.

A whole lot of laughter goes on in this group. Mainly between my husband and that dude sitting next to him.
Boys, boys, boys....

The girls do a gift exchange and the guys bring white elephant gifts. I think the big hit of the night was the Shake it Weight. Funny stuff!

Whitney was excited about her ornaments.
We also hang out a lot, talk, and eat. We are a very relaxed crowd. :)

Kim and Grady

Carly and Casey

Amy, Lindsay, Marty

Greg and Stacy

All the girlies.

All the guys.

Conn and I feel so blessed to be able to do life with these couples and their families.
You never know what to expect at our Small Group Christmas party.
Fun times, fun times!!!

3 comments:

Team Dale said...

oh had I only known...Eric and I would have joined for that week! just kidding...looks like a great time, and I heard some stories about the gift exchange!! HILARIOUS!!

Toni said...

Looks like you guys had a great evening! So sorry we missed out! I heard some stories too.....

Connie McWhorter said...

It so blesses my heart that you and Conn have such wonderful Christian friends to hang out with. It is truly answered prayer.
Love you all, Nanny