Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa {2010}

We tried to go and see Santa last week. The line was over an hour long. No, thank you. So, we went again last night and only waited about 20 min. Much better. :) I took my own camera...which I know is a huge no, no. I did promise to buy their $20 photo, though.

The kids kept talking and laughing with Santa and wouldn't look at the camera. Ha!

As you can see, Cash, had no issues with him at all.
I love this picture. I love how he and Santa are smiling and talking to each other. I love how Cash's hands are clasped together.

See how Lily is looking at me and not at the photographer? Well, the photographer did not appreciate that very much. Oh, well.

Love his cheesy grin!

Do your kids get pictures taken with Santa?

7 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

My kids never had their picture taken with Santa!! What can I say....we were going thru a "No Santa" phase! We got over it!

Love the pics of the babies with Santa! Cash will talk to anyone! He ain't skeered!

Love his cheesy grin! He's beautiful by the way! And so are the girls. There - I've said it!
Love, Mammy

emily said...

What a great Santa! Glad you got some good pictures!

(I took some of Will at Bass Pro until the lady told me not too! There weren't signs saying "no cameras" so I didn't feel too bad!)

Ashley McWhorter said...

Yeah, Mom. I was going to post that, but figured that people might think we were a little weird. Not that they don't already. Ha!

Lorren Says... said...

Precious!! (we never did Santa when I was a kid, either, by the way, and we never did it with the kids. We still have fun with it, though!!)

Amy said...

Yep, those are some good pics. All but 1 liked Santa this year. We always go to the outlet mall...NEVER a wait. In and out, love it!

Connie McWhorter said...

A visit to see Santa was something that we did every single year when the boys were young. Your pictures brought back fond memories. Cash's daddy was never afraid of Santa either.
Love you all, Nanny

Missy said...

Love those! We need to go see the same Santa soon. Sheesh. Can't believe it is almost here. And can't believe how big Cash is!