Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving

We spent a perfect Thanksgiving Day out at the farm. The weather was amazing and the day was full of fun and laughter with family. How blessed are we, that we get to spend this day with both of our families, all in the same place?! I love that!!! I wish I would have taken pictures of everyone that was there.
It was this little man's 1st Thanksgiving!

Girls, girls, girls!!! And...they are all cousins! Never a dull (quiet) moment!

Such a beautiful day!

Turkey time!
Then, the kids headed outside, where Nanny had cupcakes waiting to be decorated!

Can you believe that he turns ONE on Tuesday?! This time last year, I was headed to the hospital, for trip number one. HA!!

Conn pulled us on a "hayless" hayride. :)

Cash and Max, 7 weeks a part, hung out inside. How cute are they, talking to their Nanny?!

Pappy's legs make the best horsey rides!

To end this post, I'd like to introduce you to our McWhorter Thanksgiving Mascot, Sally the Cheerleader! HA! This was Lily's school project!

Hope you all had a beautiful Thanksgiving Day!

8 comments:

Janet said...

It looks like so much fun! I cannot believe our Cashie is going to be one. He is so big now.

Lacey said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving. I love Cash with the football. Too cute!! And looks like you may have Sharla's Christmas card done for her. Yes, my sister and I do look alike. Heck, me and all my siblings look alike. We have some strong genes I guess. I think Steve ran into her years ago at the store and thought it was me. LOL.

Connie McWhorter said...

It truly was a WONDERFUL day! We are so very, very blessed. Thank you, Jesus, for the gift of family. Love, Nanny

lindsay said...

what a sweet family y'all have! i wish thanksgiving was that much fun for us!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Fun Day with Fun Family!! Yes, we are so Thankful! Just missed Kelly, Dustin, Cade and Cole so very much!
Mammy

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Fun Day with Fun Family!! Yes, we are so Thankful! Just missed Kelly, Dustin, Cade and Cole so very much!
Mammy

Tara Powell said...

Love the turkey! We have our 4 year olds "hide" a turkey also. I love all the creative things they come up with. We've had baseball players, ballerinas, astronauts, farmers....you name it! So much fun!

Green Mountain Living said...

Hello McWhorter family...looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I started following your blog almost a year ago shortly after our Emma was born...your son and our Emma were born close to if not on the same day...its been fun watching Cash grow!! Happy 1st Birthday Cash!!