Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun Filled Day

Yesterday, Conn and I went with Lily, on her kindergarten field trip to the Oil Ranch. It was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful. It is crazy to think that I went there when I was in kindergarten...25 years ago. I can't believe the place is still open. WOW! She had a blast, and it was so fun to see her interact with all her classmates.

Our first field trip, together.

We hung out with a sweet classmate, Briana, all day.
We rode some horses.

We took silly pictures.
We went to the petting zoo.
We milked a cow.
While they were doing this, the poor cow just kept looking at me. I just had to tell her, "Baby, I know exactly what you are feeling!" HA!!
We fed some cows that had very long tongues and snotty noses.
We sat on some old tractors.
We played on the playground.
We wished our good buddy, Gavin, a Happy 6th Birthday!!! What a fantastic way to spend a BIG day!!!
We had fun taking pictures of each other.
We ate yummy snow cones.
We LOVED having daddy there to spend the day with us!
We thanked the Lord, for wonderful days like this. These are the special times and we are so truly blessed!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You guys had perfect weather! How much fun.

Connie McWhorter said...

We are TRULY BlESSED!!! So glad you all have a fun day. Cherish the memories! Love you, Nanny

Lacey said...

It was fun spending the day with you guys! And I was laughing out loud at the cow staring at you and you understanding..too funny. I have a good pic of Lily and Gav on my blog too- she is a beauty.

Team Dale said...

so sweet...love that you talked to the cow...you should have offered her a shield!