Sunday, November 22, 2009

Two Birthdays and a Wedding

Whew! Our weekend was fast and furious. Conn had two wedding rehearsals on Friday night and two weddings on Saturday. I attended one of them. One of the sweet couples, was Anna and Nathan. Anna grew up in Conn's student ministry. It was so great to be a part of her special day. She was one of the most beautiful brides I had ever seen. Congrats, Anna and Nathan!!





While we were at the wedding, the girls were at a party for my niece, Camille. It was her Big 5th b-day! Even though I wasn't able to be there, I heard that the decorations were oh-so cute. :) My sis-n-law, Wendy, always has such cute ideas. Check out those headbands! Happy Birthday, Camille! We hope you had a fantastic day! We love you!


Can you believe it? Hannah Montana showed up!! Look at Lily. She is complete shock! HA!
The birthday girl and Hannah Montana!
Today, we had another birthday party for another niece of ours, Carson. It was an ice skating party. How fun is that?! The girls had a blast. Happy 6th Birthday, Carson!! We had such a great time at your party!! We love you!!

Cash, my girlies, and the b-day girl!

Pappy and Cash showed up as twinkies.

Happy Birthday, Carson!!

Let the ice skating begin!
They had these "walkers" that the kids could use to help balance them. I so wish I would have had my video camera. It was hysterical watching the kids on the ice!!

Now, here it is Sunday night, and Conn and I are watching the AMA's. Ummmm...not too impressed right now. Conn just made the comment that we must be getting old. Weird, weird stuff out there, I tell ya!

On a totally different subject...my little man...is turning ONE...a week from this Tuesday!!! How is this even possible?! He has stolen my heart and so much more!!! I feel like that this picture was taken just last week!

38 weeks...3 Days before Cash was born!

Until then, I hope you all have a fantastic week and a blessed Thanksgiving! Goodnight! :)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Oh I can't wait to take the kids to the ice rink this year. We felt like they weren't quite ready for it last year. I think they will love it! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!

Lindsay said...

Tyler and I said the same thing while watching the AMA's last night, "we must be old". It was SOOO over the top...yuck.

Connie McWhorter said...

Such great birthday parties. Lots of fun and many, many memories! Love, Nanny