Thursday, May 26, 2011

Good Night, Sleep Tight

I check on my children every single night before I crawl into my own bed. EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT! I have no idea why, I've just always done it. I turn off their music, rearrange their bodies to a comfortable position, remove all books and toys from their beds, make sure their "lovies" are next to them, cover them up, etc.

The other night I happen to have my handy dandy iphone with me when I went upstairs. So, what did this momma do? I snagged some pictures of my precious ones sleeping, of course!

Hard to believe that in a few short months, I'll have another one to check on.

13 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Please do not make me cry with a post like this!!! I want to come over there right now (it's 11pm!) and give them all kisses and truly hope they wake up and snuggle with me! Lily looks 13 years old, Maggie looks like an angel and Cash looks like he is a baby in prison!! That boy needs to move to his big boy bed!!! :-)
Mammy

debra parker said...

sweet babies.

Janet said...

You're killing me with those sweet pictures. Enjoy every minute with those precious ones! We love you all.

Connie McWhorter said...

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
Love you all, Nanny

Jaclyn said...

So darn cute!!! Nothing like a sleeping baby...and our big kids still count as babies :)
love it!

Anonymous said...

well, i always do the same:)

Amy said...

Love those pics...super sweet! Aren't they so sweet when they are sleeping?

Denise J. Hughes said...

Sweet pictures.

Bethany said...

I do the exact same thing every night- I have to move Charlie back onto his pillow and put his blanket up around him- I LOVE doing that! It is so sweet.

Lindsey said...

Precious!!!

Unknown said...

so precious! i do the same thing.

Rachel Cobb said...

I do the SAME thing! SERIOUSLY! I need to take some "checking on" photos. I may copy your blog... miss u guys!

Jo said...

So sweet! I do the same thing at night and every night I am so thankful. Last night took a video of Eli saying his night time prayers. I know one day that little video will be so very precious to me.