Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lily's Field Day

On Thursday, Lily had her 1st grade Field Day! We thought it might get rained out, but the rain held off and they had a great time. She said that she wanted Conn to come watch and hang out with her because he never gets to do fun things with her at school, and I do. Ha! So, I agreed, and stayed home with the littles. Conn took some time off of work that morning and was able to go. I asked him to take the camera to capture the oh-so fun time. Lily loved having him there. I loved that they were able to spend that one-on-one time together!

This girl loves her some babies!! Anytime, anywhere, she'll stop to talk and play with them!

So glad that she had such a fun time! Crazy, that we'll have two doing Field Day next year!

3 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Love all her expressions!! Field Day has changed a bit since Mammy was a kid! I was a Jacks champion!!! Loved that game! And Lily gets the baby thing from her mama! Only difference, you would have given up on Field Day completely and taken complete care of that baby!! Fun memories for all!
Mammy

Wendy McWhorter said...

She is such a sweet girl, Ashley!

Connie McWhorter said...

I remember those fun days of Field Days! I saw some events in your pictures that I have never seen at a Field Day. What creative teachers. I'm so glad Lily and Conn had a great day!
Love you all, Nanny