Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dancing the Night Away

Last weekend, both of the girls participated in dance recitals. They have both been in dance since last September. Lily takes Hip Hop and Jazz and Maggie takes Ballet and Tap. They have absolutely loved being in dance and have both learned so much! We are taking a break this summer, but they will be back again in the Fall.

Lily performed her jazz routine to, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T."

and, her hip hop routine to, "Dinosaur."

Maggie performed her ballet routine to, "Doctor, Doctor!"

and, her tap routine to, "I've Been Working on the Railroad."

Thank you, to everyone, who came out to support our girls! They LOVED having y'all there to cheer them on!!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

They are PRECIOUS!!!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Precious performance!! Loved watching them dance!!!

Janet said...

I am so sad I had to miss it! Those girls look beautiful, and I know they were both stars. Give them a big hug from me.
Love you all!

Connie McWhorter said...

That night was this Nanny's delight! I have prayed for so long that I would have at least one dancer among my cherubs. What a double blessing! They were precious, and I could have watched them all night!
Love you all, Nanny

Toni said...

So cute!! Love it!

Lacey said...

Awesome!! They look so cute!! i had looked into that place. I am assuming it is the same place anyway...some of our other neighbors go there and love it. And with the new cut through- it is CLOSE!!! Maybe you'll see us next year. :)

Kirsten said...

Yay dance recitals! :)