Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Morning with the Little's

I had "Muffins with Mom" this morning at Cash and Maggie's preschool. This is always a fun event and the kids always look forward to showing me what presents they made me. :) After we dropped Cash off at his class, I went an attended chapel with Maggie. It was so awesome watching 100's of preschooler's worship and pray. Ms. Amy does an awesome job with them and they all actually listen and participate. It's amazing! So thankful to be able to attend these events with the kids.


Cash's creation...

I love these questionnaire's they fill out with the kids. Maggie actually got everything right except for my age!

Maggie also made me a beautiful wind chime! :)

2 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a special card for momma :)

Connie McWhorter said...

Love the wind chime. What a precious gift!
Love you, Nanny