Thursday, June 3, 2010

School's Out For Summer

As of today, the school year is officially behind us. The summer of 2010 has begun! I am now the proud mom of a 1st grader and a 4 year old preschooler! WooHoo! I am so proud of my girls! They amaze me everyday!


Lily, is my only summer baby. Since she will not be in school in July, I took cookies up to her school this past week to celebrate her b-day. Oh, and if you were wondering why she has her nightgown on, it just so happend to be pajama day on the day that I went. That made her special day, oh-so fun for her!! :)


My BIG 1st grader!! Yay!

Maggie, finished school last week. She will now be in the 4 year old class at her school and could not be happier!! Poor thing has already endured strep throat since she has been out. But, it hasn't stopped her one bit! She and Cash are the best of friends! :) The picture of her below, makes me laugh. They were taken over 9 months a part, and look how her hands/arms are positioned exactly the same. Ha!

This makes me smile! :)

Wanna come play at our house? It's going to be a fun summer. Ha! Can you sense my sarcasm? Just kidding...kind of. :) What can I say. My girls LOVE school and they LOVE to be on the go. It's gonna be a LONG summer! Thankfully, I have enough diet coke stocked up to get me through the next couple of months. :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Great minds think alike on the title!! :) love it!! Lily is so stinking cute!! Here's to school being out and summertime!!!!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

I always LOVED summertime with all of you being home with me! We had lots of adventures that were so much fun! Do you remember going garage-saling?? You and Dustin LOVED going!!! All the picnics, pool outings, and fun things....summer will be lots of fun! Amazing how much the kids have grown in 9 short months!!
Mammy

Amy said...

We have been out a week and the arguing is constant! I love summer when we have a lot going on to keep us busy. I will be calling you...dont worry.

Goska said...

so.....happy summer time to all of you:)

Misty Straley said...

We had the strep germ visit us this week...it's been a chore keeping Emerson away from Langston! :) Your kids are so precious!

Lindsay said...

Wish we lived closer! I'd be up for some play dates for sure!

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Summer fun!!!!! Canot wait to see all y'all do!!!!