Tuesday, June 1, 2010

18 Months

Cash, is 18 months old, today!
Here is some of what my boy is up to at 1 1/2 years old!

-weighs 31 lbs
-33 1/2 in. tall
-14 teeth
-talks and sings constantly
-takes one, 3-4 hr nap in the afternoon
-goes to bed at 7:30pm and sleeps until at least 9:30am
-is constantly on the move and into everything
-can climb up and onto anything and then get back down
-still loves books
-will watch t.v.
-eats okay, but even though he is pretty much the size of 3 year old, he really isn't that much of an eater
-has a temper and shows it quite often
-but, is very loving and cuddly
-loves his sisters
-is starting the whole separation thingy
-loves the pool
-oh, and did I mention that he is ALL BOY?!

ONE! :)

Magger's Mae and her sweet, Baby Cashie Man. :)

Behind the lens of a 4 year old...

"Jesus loves ME!"

11 comments:

stacy said...

OH MY, how sweet is that face!

Abby said...

One word. PRECIOUS!

Does Cash give motivational talks on sleep to his peers? If so we could use a little pep talk over at our house! :)

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Could not love that little boy any more than I already do!!!! He puts a song in my heart and a pep in my step!! I love his sweet smiles, his precious songs, his slobbery kisses, and every uber-animated face he makes! Thank you Jesus for such an amazing little man!!!
Mammy

Janet said...

Oh, I love that sweet thing! He is a gift from God for all of us.

Lacey said...

Cute pictures. He is a little cutie, weighs the same weight as my almost five year old, and looks JUST like his Mama!! Great pictures. I love the one of him by the front door. Cute, cute! Happy 18 month birthday Cashie Man!

parsonsfamily said...

so so precious. And 9:30 am??? I read that part three times.

Jo said...

He is so cute!! Those pictures leave you smiling!

Heather said...

He is so stinking cute, and such a sweet boy!! I love his sleep schedule, I wish I could get on one like that! ha!! Happy 18 months Cash!

Connie McWhorter said...

I know that He's ALL boy, but he sure looks like his Momma! Love the HUGE blue eyes on my girl!
Love, Nanny

Misty Straley said...

So cute...and so jealous that he has your brown eyes! :) I really wanted Langston to have my brown eyes...but both boys have blue!

Greg and Joy Ryan said...

He is so cute and he does look just like you!!!