Monday, October 6, 2008

My Man, My Man...Is 36 Today!

Happy Birthday, Babe!!!

Last night, we had a fun time celebrating at Outback with his family.


Today, after Lily had dance, we surprised him at church with a cake and balloons.


And...tonight, we went to the park to play and eat pizza.

The McKellar's showed up to play

***********************************************************************************

I was actually tagged by my friend, Amanda, to "list some things that your husband loves". What a perfect day for that!

His Family


Hunting


Good Music


Singing and Playing Guitar


Traveling


Being a Dad


March Madness

2008 March Madness - NCAA Basketball Tournament Logo

Mexican Food







6 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Birthday Conn! We love you bunches,
Keith, Janet, Lindsay, and Molly

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Happy Birthday Conn! We are so thankful that God brought you into our lives about 9 yrs ago! Thanks for always making us laugh - no matter how bad a day it's been! You have such a gift that comes from God!! We love you!
Robin & Julie

Lindsay said...

Conn shares his Birthday with my Mom! She is in good company. :)

Happy Birthday Conn.

Kathryn said...

What great pictures! Happy Birthday Conn!!

Callie said...

HAppy Birthday Conn!!! You rock!!

Tiffany said...

Conn McWhorter, you are such an awesome guy! I have had the privilege of knowing you since the 4th grade, and you have consistently put others first and have ALWAYS found a way to make people smile! I wish you the HAPPIEST birthday EVER! I love ya, Friend!