Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Another B-day

Today is the b-day of a very special friend of our family. Her name is Mrs. Janet. :) Janet and her family, have been a part of my life since I was in 9th grade. She was my high school counselor and I began babysitting her kids that same year. Molly was still in diapers and Lindsay was in elementary school. When I met Conn, they took us on a "double date" to approve of him. Janet helped Conn out with our engagement and kept every bit of it from me. When we got married, Lindsay was a bridesmaid in our wedding. Here we are, so many years and memories later, and they are family to us. The girls love Mrs. Janet more than I can describe, and so do we. Thank you for loving us and our girls, like your very own. Thank you for doing so much for our family and being there whenever we may need you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! We hope you have had the most amazing b-day!!! We love you!!!

Lindsay's graduation from Texas A&M

Janet & Keith

Mrs. Janet & Maggie (July '07)

Mrs. Janet & Lily (Christmas '07)

Linds, Maggie, Mrs. Janet, & Lily (Christmas '07)

5 comments:

Janet said...

Thank you so much! I love you all, and you will always be a special part of our family! We have so many memories of great times together, and are looking forward to many more.

Love you all so much,
Janet

Kathryn said...

Awwww, Mrs. Ganet (as B. used to say)!!! Happy Birthday! We miss you and all the "yadies". :)

Amanda said...

aww! I LOVE that last picture! so sweet :)

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Janet! You were pregnant with Molly (now 17) the first time we met in the counselor's office at THS!! We have had so very many great memories together! Thank you so much for loving all my family the way you do!! We love you and we love all your family so much! Happy, Happy Birthday!!
Robin & Julie

Sarah S said...

Happy Birthday Janet!

Sarah Cappadonna Stotts