Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Baby!

Yesterday, we were able to have a little sneak peek of our 4th little love! It was a totally unexpected visit! Conn and I were so happy to see our precious baby thriving and doing great! The baby was measuring 16 weeks, so they have now moved my due date to Sept. 2. This is the 3rd time they have changed the date. They are going to try and determine a real date when I go for my big 20 week ultrasound. As long as this baby continues to grow strong and stay healthy, I am fine with them changing the date as many times as they want! :)

Profile

They did some 4D shots for me!

Long, skinny legs crossed

Sucking on its hand

16 comments:

Janet said...

So sweet! I am looking forward to meeting this precious little one.

Team Dale said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are amazing! when was your original due date??

Ashley McWhorter said...

The original date was Sept. 13. Then, it got moved to Sept. 9. Now, it is Sept. 2. :)

Brenden said...

My due date was moved around a bunch too, then he still came 12 days early, haha :) Those 3-D/4-D ultrasounds are amazing!! I am telling my hubby I need one next time! Looks like you have an adorable baby cooking!

Anonymous said...

so sweet:)Those ultrasounds are amazing!

Lindsey said...

Precious! Wish they would of told you then what he or she was! :)

Green Mountain Living said...

Love following your blog so wonderful God Bless!

Lacey said...

GREAT pictures!! That is exciting!!

Wendy said...

Did they tell you what it was? I'm sure they knew...and maybe you do too :) Not sure if your babies come early or late, but I am learning the end of August is not a good birthday. Carly's is August 25th and we are facing the dilemna of starting or not starting Kindergarten next year. Congrats on your precious new miracle!!

Misty Straley said...

Awwww...why didn't they tell you what you are having? Or did they? They couldn't find Langston's heartbeat at 16 wks...so they did an ultrasound, and that's when I found out I was having a boy. They wanted to confirm at 20 wks...but you could definitely tell at 16! :)

Connie McWhorter said...

Oh, my goodness, those pictures make it SOOOOO real!!! It looks like a boy to me. Whether it's a pink or blue baby, it is already loved so very much!
Love you all, Nanny

Wendy McWhorter said...

Amazing! Can't wait to meet him or her!

Toni said...

Amazing! So excited for your family!

Kelli said...

That little sweetheart is PERFECT!

Ashley Fisher :) said...

So glad that you got to see your sweet baby!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a blessing, thinking of you!