Friday, January 2, 2009

2009...Oh-So Fine!

At the very last minute, we decided to go spend New Years with our friends, The McKellar's and The Peterson's. We all met up at The Woodlands Waterway to look at the lights. After a whole 5 min. of doing that (haha), we walked over to La Madeline's at Market Street to eat a yummy dinner. It was quite the scene when our crew walked in with 6 adults and 6 kids. No such luck for anyone wanting to have a romantic New Years dinner. :)

*******************************************************************************
After dinner, we said goodbye to our friends and drove to a car dealership to look at a car. If you're wondering...yes, it was 10:00 at night and yes, we are looking for a new car. We usually don't just go to dealerships just for the fun of it. :) We then decided to go to my parents house around 11:00 and "pop" Sparklers...not fireworks. It was just a grand ole' time. We finally rolled into our house around 12:00...just in time for the girls to watch the huge hoorah of fireworks that our neighbors were setting off. It was quite the scene. I think we all finally got to bed around 1:00a.m. For having no plans at all...we ended up having a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!!!

Have a blessed and oh-so fine '09!!!

4 comments:

Tanni said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I have to comment on the car thing. After finding out we were pregnant with twins plus having Gavin, we broke down and bought a Honda Oddessy (sp?). For the record, I did NOT want a mini-van and drove a nice Lexus SUV prior...and cried when I traded it in (literally)....BUT, I now love my Honda Oddessy. It is prefect for 3 kids and allows lots of extra space for everything that goes along with 3 kids. I just pretend I am driving something else! LOL!:)

Looking forward to seeing you guys Sunday.

Blessings,
Tanni

Misty Straley said...

Ashley- I love your blog! In fact, I liked it so much, I started my own. You can see my little cutie at www.mbstraley.blogspot.com
:) You have a beautiful family!
Misty

whitney said...

Ok...I am jealous to have missed out on my favorite La Madeline :) We all need to get together soon!!!PS I am still a blog reader, just taking a vacation from writing...I will do a blog a thon soon :)

Jo said...

Hey girl! I have missed you guys too! It looks like y'all had a nice Christmas! Love all the pictures! We will definitely see you at ballet on Monday!