Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things...

This has been all over facebook...so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! It was fun to do. I was actually laying in bed last night trying to think of more "random" things about me. I think my list would be a lot longer than 25. :)

1. I love, love, love to travel and I love hotels
2. I could wear jeans and t-shirts everyday
3. I do not have a competitive bone in my body
4. I clean my car out every single time I get out of it
5. I iron all of our clothes everyday
6. I HATE the taste of coffee and alcohol (separately or mixed, J.B. HA! )
7. I must wash my face every night before going to bed
8. It drives me NUTS when people abbreviate things in their writings (pics, hubs, lol...oh the list could go on!)
9. Conn is the funniest person I know
10. Conn and I hardly ever argue (see #9)
11. I HATE to cook but I don't mind baking
12. I lost weight my freshmen year of college and my first year of marriage...when most people tend to gain weight
13. I did not think finding an Expedition EL with captain chairs and leather seats wold be so difficult
14. I played the flute in elementary school
15. I valet parked cars for an Amy Grant party when I lived in Nashville
16. I have always wanted a tattoo
17. I have always hated math and still have a very difficult time with it. Good thing Conn is so good at it...for the sake of our children
18. I hardly ever worry about anything
19. I do not have a single phone number saved in my cell phone
20. I love to shop
21. I love to eat out and we do...a lot (see #11)
22. I talk to my mom on the phone at least 2-3 times a day
23. I seriously only go to the grocery store about once a month
24. I love having a boy after having two girls
25. I love being pregnant and giving birth (preferably with drugs) :)

3 comments:

whitney said...

Cool -I will post mine too :) Once I got started I keep thinking of things to add :), but I am already at 25!

Callie said...

OMG! U don't like abbrev.????

Heidi said...

I love learning all these new things about people. Not a single cell phone number saved??? How do you call people, you must have a fabulous memory!