Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's a Blog World Afterall

Since I have joined the blog world, I have "met" some of the most amazing women. Some of these women have quickly become some of my dear friends. But, some of these dear friends, I had never really "met". Well, a couple of nights ago, that all changed when a few of us decided to finally meet up for dinner.
(left to right)
Jen & Erica
Jaclyn, Me, and Jenni


I had not met (face to face) some of the girls before, but some of them had already met each other. As we were sitting at dinner, we started to realize more and more, that each of us had connection after connection. It was insane and pure craziness! We loved it!

Let me introduce you...

  • Jen- a blog world friend that I met while reading Jaclyn's blog. They are sisters. Jen also goes to church with Jenni. She writes some of the most hilarious posts! She makes me laugh...hard! She is even funnier in person. I can't wait to get to know her more!
  • Erica- a blog world friend that I met through reading Jenni's blog. She and her husband have one incredible story! Erica is also in Jaclyn and Jen's parent's Sunday school class. It was so great to meet her and her adorable little boy. I could seriously eat him up. I can't wait for he and Cash to become big buds!
  • Jacyln- another precious blog world friend that I came across while reading Jenni's blog. I commented on her blog over a year ago about how I loved her precious little girls birthday party. We have become such great friends ever since then. We also got pregnant with both of our sweet boys, around the same time, too. It was so unbelievably great to finally hug her and spend time with her...face to face.
  • Jenni (or Jennifer as she now goes by. But, she will ALWAYS be Jenni to me!)- She is actually one of my very dear friends that I have known since junior high. We lost touch through the years, but, reconnected about 3 years ago. This whole blog dinner was actually her idea. Thanks, Jenni!!! She and her husband Rusty, have one amazing story, as well. Oh, if you ever need an excellent LD nurse, she's your girl!!! Love her!

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

i had SO much fun and I can't wait to hang out again. I feel like I could have talked with you for hours and still had more to say. :) Let's do it again soon :)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

LOVE you!!!!!!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome!! I love that you guys did that!!

Amanda said...

That is so awesome!! I love that you guys did that!!

Heidi said...

How fun!!

Summer said...

An answer to your question :)...
I am not exactly sure but I think it is about an hour away. I have never really been there, but I know people who went to college there. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope their move went ok.