Friday, December 12, 2008

12-12-08

Today, was my due date with Cash. 12-12-08. For the past 9 months, this was the day etched in our brains. When people ask me his birthday, I still have to think twice. But, Cash had other plans in mind, and came 11 days early. We have enjoyed every moment with him these past two weeks and couldn't imagine life without him. We are slowly getting into a routine and somewhat getting used to the sleepless nights. :)

We love you, sweet boy. We are blessed...no sleep and all!

7 comments:

Summer said...

What a blessing they are!

Bethany said...

I am just now getting used to Charlie's birthday... April 9th, because I had March 30th etched in my brain for so long!! Its crazy how important that due date becomes when you're pregnant. He is precious!!!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

I just want to kiss that precious face! I want life to slow down so I can just sit and rock him the way Mammy's are supposed to! Thank you Lord for this wonderful little boy blessing you sent our way!
Love you Mr. Cash!!
Mammy

stephanie said...

awwww.....

Tiffany said...

He is so sweet!

5 Chicks and a Farmer said...

Oh my! He is beautiful.

I know how you feel with him being a wee bit early. Kaylyn was 5 weeks early (with no complications praise the Lord) and for the longest time I'd take a photo of her or hold her and think,"She isn't supposed to even be out of my belly yet! This is so funny!"

I hope all is going well! You inspire me. I'll be you sooner than I think.....and I'm hoping for a boy:).

Love,
Lynsey

Kristyn said...

He sure is cute!! Congrats!