Like most of y'all, my phone is constantly within reach. I hardly ever talk on it, but I do text a lot through out the day with Conn, my mom, and my friends. When I'm nursing, I check my email, facebook, twitter, and Pinterest. I look up bible verses for my bible study, research random things, and read blogs. I also make sure to keep it close by in case the school calls with sick kiddos or something.BUT, probably my most favorite part of my phone is the camera/video. I love that I can capture our crazy life in a split second and I don't have to run across the house getting my big/nice camera (yes, I still use it on special occasions). If the kids are doing something really funny or if Rhett is being ever so precious, I can just pull out my phone and capture it with one silent, little touch! Half the time, the kids have NO idea. It truly is amazing! I love that I can edit them right then and there with Instagram or other fun apps.
Anyway, all of that being said, here is a major iphone dump from the past month or so. You have probably seen most of these if you follow me on twitter or if we're friends on facebook. Or, I might have even texted them to you. :)
1. #febphotoaday - Stuck. Amazing and life changing. You should totally check it out and dive right in.
2. #febphotoaday - Hands
3. #febphotoaday - 10am
4. Super Bowl Sunday
5. Laundry...need I say more?! One weekend I did 8 loads. By the time I had finished, the baskets were aready full again.
6. #febphotoaday - Self Portrait
7. Rhett had tubes put in his ears. It all happened so quick. We were at the ENT one day, and by the next morning at 7am, he had already had surgery. It has changed his life and ours! Thank you, Lord, for the miracle of tubes!!!
8. We be ghetto! A stool is currently holding our oven door up, and we are using a hello kitty belt to strap Rhett in his swing.
9. My view some nights. Conn is the baby whisperer when it comes to putting our babies to sleep. He definitely has the touch! Oh, and Brad Pitt ain't bad either. ;)
10. #febphotoaday - dinner
11. #febphotoaday - makes me happy
12. #febphotoaday - blue ( I had never tasted Nutella. My sweet friend, Annalee, sent this little gift to me in the mail for my birthday. So sweet. Oh, and it's pretty good stuff.)
13. We love Friday's! It's Conn's only day off, and we treasure it so much! Cash's especially loves it! He has one on one time with his daddy while the girls' are at school. :)
14. Every Sat. night after church, we go to dinner with these 2 sweet families. We've done this for years. Between us, we have 9 kids. Yes, we get the look when we walk in restaurants! Ha! This night, we decided to cook and eat at one of the couple's home. It was a nice change.
15. My little sidekick! He's with me literally all day, every day! I love those huge eyes, that button nose and those perfect lips! So, so yummy!!
16. Lunch with my littlest men.
17. These brother's get a lot of time together. Cash loves Rhett so much, and Rhett thinks Cash is pretty much the funniest thing in the world. It's fun to watch them interact.
18. Valentines Day - A surprise card left in my car, a date with my man, and flowers from my daddy
19. The girls crafting (and dress-up). A usual scene in our home.
20. No words. :)
21. Some days, when I've had enough, my sweet husband gives me a "mommy" time out. Where do I go? To the comfort of my parents QUIET home and my dad's famous cinnamon rolls!
22. Someone learned a new trick.
23. I've been a part of a game night with a group of my girl friends for about the past 12 years. This night, the theme for our gifts was movies. Thank you, pinterest, for the inspiration. :)
24. He loves (and lives) in this thing.
25. Who needs to eat when there is t.v. to watch! Ha!
26. It's a beautiful day!