Friday, July 1, 2011

VBS

For the past two weeks, the girls have been able to attend VBS at two different churches. This week, Cash was able to go too! :) They have loved every minute of it! Most days were "themed" and they had to dress according to that theme. I was going to let it slide a little because it was starting to stress me out. Ha! But, the girls were very persistent on sticking to the rules. We did the best we could most of the days with the stuff we had around the house.

1st Week...SonSurf Beach Bash...
Crazy Hair
Mismatched
Beach Days
2nd Week...Live the Adventure
and, Gold Rush

So blessed that our children have places to attend where they have loads and fun and are able to learn about Jesus all at the same time!

5 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

So thankful they ALL got to have a fun and fruitful week!!! I remember going to VBS at Summer Grove Baptist Church when I was about Lily's age! It was truly a highlight of my summer! I know Cash had a ball at his very first VBS!!!
Mammy

Lindsey said...

Where was the one that Cash could attend? I looked and looked for one that Luke could attend. Next year he'll be able to attend some.

Cute Pictures!!

Anonymous said...

What a funny hairdress - like a Pipi Langstrump:)

Connie McWhorter said...

I am SOOOOO pleased that my "babies" are learning about Jesus in such a fun way!
Love you all, Nanny

Nora Black said...

Grateful for sharing this