1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
Yes. We are doing our annual Marler vacation to the Frio river, and we are heading to the beach with the McWhorter's. You never know with us, though. Some more may pop up between now and then! :)
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)? Believe it or not, I still wear jeans (for the most part) in the summer time paired with my flip flops. I know that we live in Texas and that jeans in the summer are just flat out insane, but I don't do shorts. Sometimes, I will go a little crazy and wear a skirt or a fun summery dress.
3. What is your favorite summer drink?
I am still a faithful Diet Coke drinker in the summer time, too. I also love me some shaved ice. Does that count as a drink? :)
4. Do you tan or burn?
Tan a little...burn a little.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Just to get through the summer, toting 3 kids around, while being in my last stages of pregnancy. Yes, I will be the beached whale you may see that is living at the pool! Ha! :)
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Oh, I love anything! But, fruit and anything cold is always refreshing.
7. What song most says “summer” to you? A lot of songs by Kenny Chesney. Especially, Old Blue Chair.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
Oh, yes! We will be moving the girls into the same room...while redecorating, and we will be putting together/decorating a new nursery.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Well, I view this two ways. :) With or with out our kids around?! Ha! If it is with our whole family, I would say jelly fish, clouds, rain, other children running around with out any parents to be seen. If it is just with Conn, I would say clouds, rain, and any kids within our general area!
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Yes. Almost every single summer. They were all church camps and I loved them. Also, when we got married, Conn was a high school pastor. So, I still got to enjoy many more years of them.