Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Kemah Tri...Again

The same weekend as Maggie's birthday party, Conn competed in his 4th Triathlon. This was his 2nd time to compete in the Kemah Tri. Of course, I tagged along to cheer him on! I really do love going to all of these events. You would think by now that I would have this deep down desire to take part.  Nope!! Not even an ounce! I'm just fine watching from the sidelines and being the loudest cheerleader possible! Ha! 

This is also the 4th one that he and his buddy Justin have done together. Justin is actually competing in the Ironman here in The Woodlands in 2 weeks. Although Conn is not competing, we will be there to cheer Justin on! What a huge accomplishment that is going to be for him!

Once again, so proud of my man! He continues to amaze me!! Especially for almost turning the BIG 4-0!!! ;)

2 comments:

Janet said...

Yay Conn! What an accomplishment!

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

I'm so impressed and proud of not only Conn's endurance but mainly of his discipline and getting up at 4 stinking 30 every morning!!! Makes me tired just thinking of it!!